Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Best Friends Part 2

Please read Part 1 first, if you haven't! Enjoy!

Best Friends Part 2

Raine:
We were in my room, on a Saturday. I was sitting in the huge green armchair, with Alyssa on my lap. Evelyn sat on my bed and Keira was pacing as we all tried to decide what we should do for our spring break. We had two weeks off and we wanted to do something all together.
“Hmm. I really wanna fly somewhere.” Evelyn put in.
“I wanna be by the ocean.” I said.
“I wanna have fun.” Keira added.
Alyssa wasn’t paying attention. She was kissing my neck.
"Well." I started, breathing heavily as I tried not to focus on Alyssa's lips on my collarbone.
"Go on." Evelyn said, impatiently.
"I say we fly to Boston, stay a week, then drive up to Bar Harbor and stay for the other week." I finished feebly as Alyssa eventually stopped.
"Sounds good." She provided.
"Okay, it sounds like a plan." Evelyn agreed.
"As long as I get my parties." Keira mumbled.
Alyssa grinned and started kissing my neck again.

We were on the road. Evelyn was driving us to the airport. She and Keira had claimed the front seats, so me and Alyssa relaxed in the back. ;)
We were in the mood because the radio was playing Pittsburgh Slim. Evelyn kept rolling her eyes when she looked in the mirror and saw us two kissing.
Keira looked behind and snorted. "Is that as far as you two will go?"
Alyssa got indignant. "Let's see you and Evelyn go any farther!"
Evelyn stopped the car. "Fine."
Me and Alyssa got in the front, me driving, and Evelyn and Keira got in the back. There were noises from the back I was glad I didn't have to watch. Alyssa giggled and gasped and sighed.
I heard voices from the back that made me yet again glad I wasn't watching.
"Stop!" giggled Evelyn.
"Why?" Keira moaned.
"Not there!" Evelyn said, but her voice turned into a moan as well. Even without watching, I knew Keira had not listened to Evelyn and had gone 'there'.
We were approaching the toll.
Alyssa's voice turned serious. "Girls! Put your shirts back on! We're at the toll!"
Keira and Evelyn scrambled to get their clothes back on and seatbelts too, and they managed to do so in time. I paid the toll and we continued driving. At the next gas station, I pulled over and made Evelyn and Keira get back in the front seat again.

We got to the airport and checked in. We had 2 hours to wait so we hung around the shops and cafes and stuff. We were all hungry so we hung out in Fefe LeRouge, the airport's cafe, and all ordered. Alyssa got a Rasberry Mocha and a croissant, Evelyn got a black coffee and a New York cheesecake, Keira got an Ice Coffee and a Danish pastry, and I got a Vanilla Frappucito and a brownie. We all ate and drank and chatted. When we had one hour left, we paid and went off to our gate, each of us dragging our carry-ons.
We were in gate B32 so we headed towards the B gates. We were lucky that we didn't have to take any elevators or anything.
We made it to B32 and we found ourselves four seats next to each other, seeing as we were early.
Keira spotted a candy machine and ran over. She was a sucker for candy.
We saw her putting in coin after coin and pressing random buttons. Then, bag after bag of candy fell through the chute.
She came back carrying 5 bags of candy. She threw us each one and kept two to herself. Alyssa yawned and snuggled up to me. I put my arm around her and kissed her head.
I opened my new book, Return, and began to read.
Her hands were trembling as she undid the first button of her blouse. She was doing it slowly, so slowly that Dramira couldn't wait for her.
"Hurry up!" Dramira yelled.
"I can't!" Lemora whimpered. Dramira walked over and ripped open all Lemora's buttons at once. The white blouse fell to the floor. Dramira pulled her sister close and smelled her skin. Such a beautiful scent. Lemora closed her eyes, wishing that this was all just a bad dream. But it wasn't. Dramira pulled off her own black blouse, which dropped, slowly, next to Lemora's white. The sisters were close. Too close. Dramira could've counted all the freckles on Lemora's nose. Lemora's arms lay lank. She was not moving, not doing anything. Dramira's mouth was on Lemora's neck, moving down quickly.
My heart was pounding. I was so involved with the story, even though I was on the first page.
"We're boarding." Alyssa whispered in my ear, before kissing it. I smiled and put my book back in my handbag. We all got up, grabbed our suitcases and went to stand in line.
Each of us had our boarding passes and passports just in case we got separated.
Alyssa hung on to my hand, tightly. This was the first time she'd be on a plane and she was scared. Keira had made sure she booked us first class.
That comforted Alyssa a little bit.
"I'm so glad the first time I'm on a plane is with you, Raine." she murmured in my ear.
I reached over and kissed her neck, causing her to giggle and blush a deep crimson.

We were on the plane, already for an hour. Turned out, one of Keira's ex boyfriends was the captain and he was desperate to have her back. She did a little flirting and got us into the celeb area. There were white leather couches and plasma TVs and champagne glasses, etc.
Alyssa and I shared a couch and Evelyn and Keira shared another.
After a few glasses of champagne to calm the nerves, Alyssa was feeling a bit tipsy. (Yeah, I know I said we didn't get into alcohol...well, we did a little).
I had nothing against her behavior, seeing as she was kissing me every two seconds. Finally, I decided I wanted more. As she was swooping down to kiss my neck, I turned my head and she landed on my lips. Our tongues tied together and she pushed me down so I was laying on the couch and she was laying on top of me.
Her legs locked around my waist and her hands explored under my sweater (she was too drunk to get under my shirt). I was cursing myself for wearing a sweater. Keira wolf whistled and downed a mini bottle of champagne in one go. Evelyn grinned and helped herself to a mini champagne as well.
I untied my tongue from Alyssa's and moved my mouth down to her neck. She gave a drunken giggle and her mouth was eager to find mine again.
She had suddenly figured out how to unbutton my sweater.
Now only my shirt and her tank top were in the way. I cursed myself again for wearing a blouse.
I needn't have done so as she was unbuttoning my blouse rather quickly.
She had just finished the last button and was about to take the shirt off completely when she passed out.
"Damn shit!" I swore. Keira laughed and Evelyn grinned at me.
"Just your luck" Keira commented.
"Couldn't she make it to take off her own shirt?" I hadn't seen that yet, but I wanted to.
"Sorry, Charlie." Evelyn chuckled.
I swore again and gently lifted Alyssa off me before buttoning my shirt again. She had never even had a sip of wine before now. This was her first time with alcohol. She was bound to get crazy.
I felt guilty as I realized she probably wouldn't remember it when she woke up. I will never forget the taste of champagne on her tongue.

Part 3 coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Please make a part 3! This story is so cute! :3 I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made me realize it isn't bad to be with the same sex. I've always been scared to show it. Please make a part 3 so me and my girlfriend can read it together like part 1&2

    ReplyDelete
  3. So need to make part 3 asap please, I just love this story
    😍 😍

    ReplyDelete