Monday, July 19, 2010

Best Friends Part 1

The story I will first post is called Best Friends. I don't know how many parts there will be, but this is the first part. Keep looking for updates.
Hope you like the story.

Best Friends: Part 1

Raine:
I had the three best friends ever.
Alyssa was one. She had pure blond hair and green eyes. She was skinny and the prettiest of all of us. She was sweet and quiet, and a romantic who'd never had a boyfriend.
Evelyn was another. She was the first of my best friends. She was tall and had very light brown hair and dark blue eyes. She wasn't a romantic at all. She didn't believe in love at all. She just thought you should have as much fun as you could before you grew up.
Keira was the last one. She was my newest best friend. She had blond hair with dark brown roots and dark brown eyes. She was the wackiest of all of us. She had had tons of boyfriends and loved to have fun. She always wanted to go to parties and get crazy.
And of course there was me, Raine. I had long dark brown hair and blue eyes. I loved my blue eyes. I wasn't exactly quiet, but I wasn't such a parties like Keira. I was also a romantic, just like Alyssa. I loved that we never got involved in alcohol or drugs or anything like that when we were teenagers.

We were the best friends ever. I was the closest with Alyssa. We were the most alike. Of course, I never told Evelyn or Keira that I liked Alyssa better. Alyssa knew I liked her best and she liked me best.

One day, Keira drove us all down to a little park by a lake. We were gonna have a picnic, all four of us. Well, a picnic without the food. :) No, we were just gonna hang out by the lake. I was depressed because my boyfriend, Sean, had broken up with me. Keira went and broke his nose, ah Keira. Evelyn swore at him with words I didn't even know of. And Alyssa gave me a huge hug and said she was sorry, but she had a look in her eyes. I knew she never liked Sean. It was Evelyn's idea. She had wanted to cheer me up.
"Okay, we're here, babes." Keira grinned. I gazed out my window, glumly. Alyssa reached over and squeezed my hand.
"Come on, guys." Evelyn rolled her eyes. We all piled out of Keira's car and sat by the lake.
"Gosh." Evelyn complained. "Keira, come with me to get some donuts."
Alyssa stayed with me as Evelyn and Keira drove off to Tim Hortons to get some donuts for us.
Alyssa looked guilty for some reason.
"What's wrong, Alyssa?" I asked her, looking at her face, trying to read her gorgeous green eyes.
"I...I have a confession." she looked at me.
"Yeah?"
"I think...I think I like you. Like...really like you."
My heart swooped around confusedly in my body, not knowing what it felt. I stared at the lake and Alyssa stared at me. My heart hadn't felt anything for Sean for a while, even when we were dating. I knew I had liked someone, but I didn't know who.
My heart finally chose its final decision.
"I like you, too, Alyssa."
She smiled hugely. "Really, Raine?"
I smiled back. "Yes."
We hugged each other. Then I got up the nerve to ask. "Alyssa, will you go out with me?"
She stared at me. "Yes! Yes, yes, a million times yes!"
We hugged again and I gently kissed her forehead. I had never imagined I would date one of my best friends. But I realized that I really liked Alyssa.
Keira and Evelyn came back and saw me and Alyssa holding hands.
"Uhh...are we missing something?" Keira asked.
"Well...yes." Alyssa grinned.
"I guess you could say Alyssa and I are dating." I informed them.
"Hot." Evelyn said at the same time Keira yelled: "Sexy!"
Alyssa and I laughed.
"Well, lemme see some'in'!" Keira cheered.
Evelyn nodded. "Yeah, let's see some action."
"Nah." Alyssa said, smartly.
"Yeah, we're gonna go slow." I smiled at Alyssa and she smiled back.
Keira rolled her eyes and Evelyn pretended to retch.
"Okay, well, here are the donuts." Keira and Evelyn sat down next to us.
Alyssa took out a vanilla covered donut with red sprinkles all over it. She took a bite, then held it in front of my mouth for me to take a bite.

Our first date was at the mall. We held hands and walked through the mall. At one point, I let go of her hand and slipped my arm around her waist, ever so subtly. She slid her hand around my shoulders, as I was taller. We went to all sorts of stores like H&M and Peek and Cloppenburg and Deb and all the little local shops. We ended up in Darling Me, the cafe. People stared at us, noticed how we held hands at the table, and people definitley watched as we shared a strawberry smoothie. We went to the outside area and I held her close. Our bodies were touching and I felt wonderful heat producing from her. She smelled like Vanilla Sprinkle body spray. My hands were wrapped around her waist and her hands on my neck, ruffling my hair. I was completely in the moment. All I could think about was her and her body, so close to mine, and her smell and the look of her lips, slightly parted, slightly wet, trembling and looking so inviting. I bent down and kissed her. People definitley stared then. But I didn't care. All I could focus on was kissing her. She tasted like white chocolate and strawberry smoothie.


Part 2 coming soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment